SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED
We will contact all who have submitted works between Monday 30 October - Tuesday 1 November. Thanks.
Terms & Conditions
1) The artworks displayed will be those chosen by the Gallery from images submitted by the Artist.
2) Responsibilities of the Artist:
• All participating Artists must take turn on the invigilation rota and invigilate at least 1 afternoon
during the exhibition;
• All participating Artists must bring or deliver their works, adequately wrapped and protected, at
the date and time announced by the Gallery;
• The Artist must supply all artwork ready to hang fitted with D-rings;
• Use only the hanging system supplied by the gallery and in an appropriate way;
• Individual wall hung artworks must not exceed 8 kilos in weight;
• No tapes, masking tapes, glue, labels, white/blue tack to be attached onto the walls;
• Framed artwork will be professionally presented. Damaged works, frames or glass will not be
accepted for display;
• The Artists are responsible for paying for all transportation costs to and from the gallery.
• Insurance of artworks is the responsibility of the Artists themselves and the Gallery cannot, under
any circumstances, accept responsibility for any loss or damage to any artwork however caused.
The Gallery only holds public liability insurance;
• All works must be collected by the Artist or their representative at the end of the exhibition on the
date and time announced by the Gallery;
• The Gallery accepts no responsibility for any art works left on the premises after the official
collection dates and will dispose of all works not collected within 7 days after the closure of the
3) The Gallery will:
• Publicise and promote exhibition on Gallery’s website, Facebook and Twitter;
• Reserve the right to photograph, scan, copy or reproduce any work of art displayed in the Gallery
for promotional purposes;
• Provide a barista to serve drinks at the private view and closing party;
• Print flyers publicizing the exhibition;
• Provide the Artists with printed copies of flyers and online version;
• The gallery will take 20% commissions on sales of work.
4) Copyright of the artwork remains the property of the Artist.
5) Music must not be played at the Gallery due to council’s restricted licensing regulations.
6) Dangerous, hazardous or illegal activities or substances must not be permitted on Gallery
7) All electrical appliances brought to the gallery must be tested by a qualified electrician and
Certificates shall be issued and presented to the gallery prior to any event.
8) No tapes, masking tapes, glue, labels, white/blue tack to be attached onto the walls.
9) The Gallery reserves the right to make the final curatorial decision.
10) Exclusion of Liability - The Gallery Company has only limited financial resources and does not
accept liability for any personal injury (unless caused by the negligence of the Gallery) or for any
loss or damage suffered by Artists or their artwork whilst on gallery premises whether caused by
negligence or otherwise.